Robert Mundy is a financial services professional and attorney who helps business owners and executives with their business, estate, insurance and investment planning. He is president of Mundy and Associates, Inc.
In 2006, he founded Legacy Preservation, LLC, along with veteran writers David Harding and Jim Fogarty, partly in response to clients who were asking for ways to preserve the stories and histories of their families and businesses.
Mundy has been a business and community leader for more than 40 years, with specialized expertise in coordinating planning between clients and their advisors including accountants and attorneys. Following is a summary of his community and professional involvement.
- Creighton University Law School, Juris Doctorate
- University of Nebraska, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Certified Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
Current Activities and Associations
- Nebraska Chapter of the National Conference for Inclusive Communities – Board of Governors
- Nebraska Community Foundation – former board member and current honorary board member
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Omaha Estate Planning Council
- National Association of Security Dealers
- Partners Financial and National Financial Partners Corporation
Previous Business and Community Activities
- Nebraska Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation Board
- Uta Halee Board
- Member of Nebraska Board of Educational Land and Funds
- Southwest YMCA Board
- Omaha Ballet Board
- Partners Financial Advisory Board
- University of Nebraska at Omaha – former ad hoc instructor in College of Finance